|Vacuum System Accessories Vacuum Hose – Wire-Reinforced, High Vacuum/Moderate Flow Clear Plastic Vacuum Hose HS Series
FDA approved clear PVC material surrounding a steel wire helix for reinforcement, which can be grounded to make it anti-static.
- Full vacuum rating
- Clear PVC allows visual line inspection
- Glass smooth interior to reduce loss of flow
- Chemical resistant
- Grounding capable through wire
- No shrink characteristic under vacuum
- Durable, rigid hose for full vacuum handling in non- and semi-porous applications requiring high vacuum and moderate air flow
- Vacuum material handling applications throughout industry
Working pressure: 70 psi to 250 psi
Temperature range: +25°F to +150°F (-4°C to 65°C)
Minimum bend radius: 1 in. to 4 in. (25.4 mm to 101.6 mm) depending upon the hose diameter
Note: Available by the inch up to 1200 in. (100 ft.) spools. For RFQs, please specify inches when entering quantity.