ANVER Slide Valves are manually controlled, 3-way functioning valves that vent the downstream vacuum or pressure when the valve is turned to the OFF position. This provides a simple, yet effective way of controlling the vacuum or pressure that is generated. These slide valves are field proven to offer long-lasting, maintenance-free operation.
- Anodized aluminum sleeve for longevity
- Chrome-plated brass body for corrosion resistance
- Fingertip ON/OFF control
- Smooth, but not loose, transition
- Ideal for use where intermittent vacuum or pressure control by the operator is required.
- Works with vacuum lifting systems and handling equipment.
Vacuum Slide Valve Specifications
Max. pressure: 150 psi (10 bar)
Max. vacuum: 29 in. Hg (980 mbar)
Temperature: 0° to 160°F (-18°C – +70°C)