Vacuum Cups and Suction Cups
Vacuum Cup Fittings – Group 2
Fittings which Push-In from the Bottom for ANVER Group 2 Universal Suction Cups
- ANVER divides small universal suction cups into three groups based on mounting specifications and style. Group Two Fittings, shown here, are those that push in from the bottom, exposing a male thread at the top of the cup.
- Within each vacuum fitting group, the hardware is interchangeable with all other cups within the group. Any Group 2 fitting will fit any Group 2 cup.
- These all-metal, electro-less nickel-plated brass fittings are reusable. Once you buy the cups with fittings, you only need to buy replacement rubber cups in the future.
- The cup is held from the bottom flange of the fitting, which is screwed into a female connection above the cup to hold it tight. Replacement takes only a few seconds – simply unscrew the fitting, replace the cup, and screw the fitting back on using your hand or screw driver.
- These specific cup fittings are top quality, production grade fittings made by ANVER Corp. in the USA.
Group 2 Vacuum Cup Fittings:
(Click to Enlarge)
Thru Hole Dia.
The HS5 fitting screws into the SLSA-1 Suspensions without a top nut
The HS10-32 fitting screws into any HS1032-1032F fitting or mounting (also screws into M5 female)
The HS6 fitting screws into any HS6 fitting or mounting
The HS8 fitting screws into any 8 mm female fitting or mounting
| ||The “G” thread is also known as BSPP, commonly used world-wide for Vacuum Applications.|
Other Adapter Fittings for Other Connections:
| Group 1 Vacuum|
| Group 3 Vacuum|
| || || || || |
Vacuum Cups that Use Group 2 Vacuum Fittings: