ANVER VT Vacuum Tube Lifting Systems are ergonomic lift assist devices that can help increase your productivity while offering an economic solution to your material handling needs. ANVER VT Vacuum Tube Lifting Systems are easy to use, simple to maintain and require minimal operator training.
These Vacuum Tube Lifting Systems grab the load (via vacuum suction), support, lift and lower the load without the use of a hoist, all by means of a single operator control. The use of vacuum suction pads for attachment allows objects to be lifted without fear of damage to the surface or edges of the product, often caused by manual lifts or grabs. A remotely connected high-efficiency vacuum pump supplies vacuum power to the vacuum lift tube to lift and lower the attached load. A Power Loss Safety Check Valve built into the 360-degree top swivel slowly lowers the load if power supply to the vacuum pump is interrupted.
• Smaller footprint for tight spaces, great for pick and pack.
• Upright wrist orientation on the handle allows greater precision.
• Single hand controls for both left or right-handed operation.
• 360° pad rotation allows for easy positioning of the load.
• 90° tilt allows attachment from the top or side of the load.
|Choosing a System||Standard Features||Operator Controls|
|Selecting the Right Vacuum Tube Lifter||
Overview of Standard Features
Standard and Optional Operator Controls
|Applications & Installations||Quick Ship Spare Parts|
Applications and Installations
System Accessories, Replacement Parts
and Vacuum Pumps