The VM Vacuum Lifter can handle most load surfaces of non-porous to semi-porous materials and is ideal for repetitive production line use. A compressed air venturi for continuous vacuum. The chain hoist allows the load to hang exactly in position when set in place, with no vertical drift. Hoist and vacuum controls setup for either left- or right-hand operator control.
- Compact, easy to use, fully integrated lifting system for small load handling.
- High vacuum level (24" Hg) is perfect for limited surface attachment areas.
- Hoist and Vacuum controls are located on the vacuum attachment head.
- Vacuum pad quick-disconnect for fast pad attachment changes.
- Handles non-porous or semi-porous loads up to 550 lb (250 kg).
- Compressed air powered venturi vacuum generator.
575 Volt Versions Available
|Application Examples||Pad Attachments for VM Systems||Video of VM System in Action|
|Featured VM Lifters|
Ergonomic Vacuum Lifter Safely Handles Compact Heavy Loads
Vacuum-Hoist Lifter Lets One Person Guide, Position Parts
Ergonomic Vacuum Lifter Speeds Handling of Pails
Vacuum Lifter Handles Heavy Motors