ANVER VB Vacuum Lifting systems are fully integrated systems designed for fast, safe, one person handling of bags, boxes and other porous-type loads. A large, ultra high vacuum, direct-drive pump provides the suction necessary for load holding; a rugged, electric chain hoist is used for load lifting.
- Easy-to-use, ergonomically designed with fully integrated controls.
- Used with chain hoists for precise lifting and no vertical drift.
- Capacities range from 275 lb (125 kg) to 1,100 lb (500 kg).
- Continuous vacuum attachment is great for porous loads.
- Compact design requires little headroom.
- Many options available to customize to your needs.
|Vacuum-Hoist Lifting Systems||Examples||Specialized Systems||Quick Ship Spare Parts|
|Features and Specifications||Application Examples||
Specialized Ergonomic Systems
|System Accessories, Replacement Parts and Vacuum Pumps|
Ergonomic VB Vacuum Lifter Videos