|Vacuum Pumps and Vacuum Generators|
Compressed Air Powered Vacuum Stations
AP Series Unique All-Pneumatic Energy Saver Circuitry Shuts Off Compressed Air Supply Line when Vacuum is Achieved for More Economical Operation
- All pneumatic energy saver circuitry automatically shuts off the compressed air consumption when the proper vacuum level is achieved
- Complete vacuum station with whisper-quiet air pump, vacuum reservoir, muffler, and controls
- Dry, oil-free air pump avoids contamination
- Generates vacuum levels of up to 27 in. Hg
AP Series Vacuum Station Controls Include:
- Slide valve with push-button safety lock for vacuum attach/release
- Adjustable vacuum switch to control vacuum level
- Vacuum gauges, vacuum reservoir, and manifolds
- Air Regulator with gauge and check valve
- Vacuum line filter
- 10, 20, and 30 gallon reservoirs are standard. For custom sizes, please consult factory.
AP Series Vacuum Station Technical Specifications:
(Click to Enlarge)
* SCFM flow and consumption shown at optimum operating pressure of 5bar = 72.5 psi.
Air supply flow (CFM) may adversely affect required pressure (psi) to achieve optimum vacuum level.