Vacuum Pad Attachments
Large Capacity Vacuum Pad Attachments for High Temperature Ingots
Shown with VPE3-Series Generator, Sold Separately.
Shown with older version VPE3-Series Generator.
ANVER Large Capacity Vacuum Pad Attachments are ideal for lifting heavy, compact loads in situations where the available load surface precludes the use of lifters with multiple smaller pads. Ideal for removing ingots from a kiln or handling other dense non-porous loads from their top surface. Designed for the momentary pick-and-place handling of loads up to 500°F / 260°C.
- Specifically designed for convex or concave surfaces.
- Silicone seals for handling high temperature loads, intermittently up to 500°F / 260°C.
- Replacement vacuum sealing ring can be changed by hand.
- Sturdy heavy welded steel construction.
- Large vacuum port for quick response times.
(Click to Enlarge)
*The cup capacities shown above are based on 24″Hg at sea level with a safety factor of two (2) in the horizontal (flat) position.
Rated Load Capacities are estimated; actual capacity will vary based on the load surface and the level of vacuum.