Vacuum Tube Lifting Systems
Features for Standard VT Series Vacuum Tube Lifting Systems
Click to Enlarge
The Industry’s Most Popular Choice in Vacuum Tube Lifting Systems
ANVER VT Series Vacuum Tube Lifting Systems are ergonomic lift assist devices designed for high production use. With their continuous duty cycle, unlimited starts and stops per minute are possible, and the vacuum attachment to and release of the load is instantaneous. These Vacuum Tube Lifting Systems have a wide range of material handling applications and have traditionally been the most popular choice of end users.
- Redesigned for Improved Operation. The latest models of these popular vacuum tube lift systems have been redesigned for improved operation and load lifting capability using only the highest quality manufacturing processes and system components.
- Corrosion Resistant. The control head, handle, and control knobs are all manufactured using electro-polished heavy gauge stainless steel for corrosion resistance.
- Precise Control. The redesigned conical flow valve allows the operator to precisely control the vacuum power, resulting in a much smoother, more ergonomic and user-friendly control than that provided with competitive vacuum tube lift systems.
- Smooth Operation. ANVER Standard VT Vacuum Tube Lifter features include an extended length handlebar that is easier to grasp with fully protected operator controls for smoother operation.
- Low Price. These continuous design and quality improvements have actually allowed us to decrease prices for the most popular of these vacuum tube lifters, making them affordable for a wide range of lifting applications. ANVER VT Vacuum Tube Lift Systems are designed for high production use. With their continuous duty cycle, unlimited starts and stops per minute are possible, and vacuum attachment to and release of the load is instantaneous.
- Easy to Operate. All ANVER VT Vacuum Tube Lift Systems use the same basic operating principle: a remotely connected vacuum pump produces a vacuum in the lifting tube and control head. As the control head and pad attachments are placed on the object to be lifted, the pads seal upon the object and the vacuum in the lift tube increases, causing the lift tube to contract, raising the load. As the vacuum (continuously controlled and regulated by the operator using the control handle) is decreased, the lift tube expands, lowering the load. A simple, reliable means for a single operator to effortlessly handle virtually any load.
- Rugged Construction. ANVER Standard VT Vacuum Tube Lifter pad attachments are mounted to the system control head with a total of four bolts for improved rigidity and added load handling security.
Load Lifting Capacity of Up To 650 lb (170 kg)
ANVER VT Vacuum Tube Lifting Systems can be configured to handle all load types: porous, semi-porous and non-porous. For porous and semi-porous load handling, we recommend you allow us the opportunity to test your load in order to determine the actual system capacity and capability.
In addition, ANVER offers a free testing service in our ergonomics lab to assist you in determining your load’s porosity and to help you in choosing the appropriate vacuum lifting system.
The capacity ranges below should only be used as general guidelines. Actual system capacities are dependent on several factors (load surface porosity, load density, vacuum station, pad attachment, etc.). We offer many combinations of VT Vacuum Tube Lifting systems within each model range. Contact your local ANVER dealer for a free evaluation and recommendation of a system combination that will most economically and safely satisfy your material handling requirements.
ANVER offers a free testing service in our ergonomics lab to assist you in determining your load’s porosity and to help you in choosing the appropriate vacuum lifting system.
Replacement parts for all makes and models of tube lifters are available from stock. Call us and see why our quality, service and prices have set the standard in the vacuum material handling industry.
Go to the Vacuum Tube Lifter Main Page for information on the complete range of tube lifters available from ANVER.